Friday, June 28, 2013

Red Chilli Powder: Photo A Day - Red

Day 28 of "June Photo A Day Challenge" : Red


Today is red rose day in Australia. Hence, the prompt "red". Life is not a bed of roses though. It's more like red hot chilli powder... that burns us sometimes, stings at others, even makes us cry. So this is my take for today... red chilli powder...




This is my 28th post for 2013 June Photo A Day Challenge.
Link to the previous post: "Photo A Day - Into The Sun"

Want to say something? Leave a comment!




Subscription Options:
Get new posts delivered via email. (Completely SPAM-FREE!)
Enter your email ID:



OR subscribe via any of these:



6 comments:

Vidya Sury said...

Superb. I thought of this too, but didn't have an open packet of chili powder :D

Beautiful photo, Chicky!

Chicky a.k.a. Kaddu said...

@Vidya - I had to open a brand new packet last night, while making dinner. That's when lightning hit me! :D Otherwise, I would have had to send my Dad to get me a red tomato today... for executing the idea we discussed on the FB group yesterday! :P

Saudamini said...

lol...nice

Chicky a.k.a. Kaddu said...

@Sis - :D :P

Shilpa Garg said...

That's true... life's like that but all these ups and downs spice up our life like this chilli powder! Good one for the theme today! :)

Chicky a.k.a. Kaddu said...

Thanks Shilpa :D

Post a Comment

If you're not a blogger, you can comment with your Google Account (gmail ID).

To receive email reply to your comment, check "Notify me" below the comment box.

And don't forget to follow miss_teerious via Blogger / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Email!! (Don't worry, I hate spam too!)