Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wise Kids

Been busy with kids in my building lately. Two in particular. Advik and Rishika. Very intelligent kids. Babies, rather. Advik is 8 months old and Rishika completed exactly 2 months today. They are adorable. And they both are sooooo delighted to see me every time. That's probably because of all the Reiki they've received from me, but it could also be due to the fact that I wear specs.

So anyway, I've been busy with them. Returned home just a few minutes ago. A little short of time today. So keeping it short and sweet. Sharing this picture someone posted on Facebook today. Take a printout of this picture and stick it in your bedroom, and that's all you'll probably ever need to know, to live life... REALLY live it I mean.




Want to say something? Leave a comment!




Subscription Options:
Get new posts delivered via email. (Completely SPAM-FREE!)
Enter your email ID:



OR subscribe via any of these:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not a blogger, you can comment with your Google Account (gmail ID).

To receive email reply to your comment, check "Notify me" below the comment box.

And don't forget to follow miss_teerious via Blogger / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Email!! (Don't worry, I hate spam too!)