The last few days have been really educative. I got to learn a few technical things, related to web domain etc., and I also got to learn a lot about human psychology.
1. The .co.cc domain is completely banned by Facebook. Any such links shared on facebook will not lead you to the respective URL, but will actually display a Facebook error page instead, saying that the link was reported as abusive. Not even just links, even a text reference of this domain extension, in a private message to someone on Facebook, is not allowed! The message simply won't "Send" and will keep showing a "blocked content" box!
2. There is something called "WHOIS lookup", that can give you the full contact information of the owner of any domain, including their phone number if they have given one at the time of registering the domain. Hmmmmm.
3. Blogging world, just like the rest of the world, is evolving way too fast than its inhabitants can cope up with! Looks like somebody hit the "Fast Forward" button on our planet a few years ago!
4. Human psychology is strange.
UPDATE ON NOVEMBER 9th:
5. Keeping the right company matters a lot. One wrong type of person in the group can cause all the members of the group to suffer.
This is my eighth post for NaBloPoMo November 2010.
Link to the previous post: The Biggest Controversy in the Blogosphere!
Want to say something? Leave a comment!