The year 2009 passed by so quickly, and yet I managed to get so much accomplished in this last 1 year. Yes, I'm still way too short of certain targets I set for myself, but to be completely fair to myself, I did manage to do a lot. As they say... go with the flow, and do not be harsh upon yourself.
So, here's a small list of some of my mammoth achievements this year:
1. From a less-than-10-readers blog, 'miss_teerious' has developed a 'fan-following' of 120+.
2. Complete technological revamping of the blog-layout, even while sticking to a Classic Blogger Template.
3. Completed my Post Graduation, despite the prevalent "vote of no confidence" against me! LOL! Doesn't it feel good doing things that others think you can't do! ;-)
4. Sailed through the Sun Certified Java Programmer exam.
5. Learnt a bit of German.
6. Proved that I don't suffer from any "Social Phobia". From a 90+ Friend List on FaceBook in early September this year, I now have almost 250 "connections", with the majority of them not into Reiki or Blogging!
7. Managed to fit into the 2 pairs of jeans hanging uselessly in my closet for almost 1 year!
8. While I still haven't managed to get a complete hang of Twitter, I have, never-the-less, updated my Twitter account, given it an entirely 'Kaddu-ish' skin, and have also just penned-down my 101st "Tweet"!
There are, of course, a lot of minor achievements too, but I won't bother with them on this space. There have also been some new milestones touched along my inner journey, that started way back towards the end of 2006... but I don't wish to talk about them here right now... kinda personal stuff.
So, all in all, a very productive year. Looking forward to 2010 now... and things already look promising! :D
Want to say something? Leave a comment!