Thursday, April 23, 2009

Creative Commons License

This blog is registered under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.

This License is applicable to all my original content on this blog -- including text, photographs and digital art. Most of my photographs and digital art work carry my watermark. For some, I have mentioned in the post that the image belongs to miss_teerious.

For content sourced from elsewhere, such as supplementary images, I have mentioned the original source whenever it was traceable. If you recognize any content that belongs to you, please email me (with acceptable proof of ownership) and I will be happy to credit the work to you.

For all my original content:

Under this license, you are NOT authorized to reproduce any part of my work (text or otherwise), in any form, digital or print, on any platform, without crediting it back to me and this blog. This includes providing appropriate links wherever possible.

Moreover, you CANNOT use any part of this blog's content (text or otherwise) for commercial purpose, including generation of ad revenue. So if your website has Google Adsense, or any other form of paid advertising, then you are not allowed to publish my work on that site, unless we can work out some "mutual understanding".

For non-commercial sharing/redistribution of my work on the internet, you CAN quote an excerpt from my text content (not more than 65 words), crediting it to miss_teerious, and linking back to the complete post. You CAN re-use my photographs/digital art-work on the internet, non-commercially, crediting them to miss_teerious (with link).

You CAN modify my content, which includes translation into other languages, for non-commercial purposes, providing appropriate credits and link backs as mentioned above.

Please email me (Gmail button in the sidebar) for further clarifications or if you'd like to purchase a non-exclusive license for commercial redistribution of my work. You can also contact me for commissioned/ ghost writing assignments.

Thank you.

Want to say something? Leave a comment!




Subscription Options:
Get new posts delivered via email. (Completely SPAM-FREE!)
Enter your email ID:



OR subscribe via any of these:



2 comments:

Abhiroop Banerjee said...

That was almost scary. I could see you with your spectacles dangling on your nose with a stick in your hand, saying you CAN do this and you can NOT do that. Or else :D

Kaddu said...

Ha ha! LOL! :-D

Post a Comment

If you're not a blogger, you can comment with your Google Account (gmail ID).

To receive email reply to your comment, check "Notify me" below the comment box.

And don't forget to follow miss_teerious via Blogger / Bloglovin' / Facebook / Twitter / Email!! (Don't worry, I hate spam too!)